[AccessD] Property Sheet Shows In Form View

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jun 25 08:23:29 CDT 2018

Allow Design Changes no longer appears in the property sheet.  It's always
defaulted to Design View Only so I've seen it but never had to change it.
But it's gone now.

I saw a chunk of code in a link that sets all the forms in your app to Allow
Design Changes Design View Only.  I may try that if there's no other way.

Unless that property appears somewhere else. I looked in options but not
there.

Does it show in your property sheet?

Rocky