[AccessD] Payroll

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:17:25 CDT 2018

I've build time tracking databases both ways - either using the normalized
simple 'atomic' time records, or by using pay period based records. I don't
know which to recommend. All I know is that, as soon as you use pay period
based records, you will be asked to build reports by date range, not pay
period range, but as soon as you use the simple records, you'll need to
build screens and reports based on pay periods. Basically, you're going to
have to write code to convert one type to the other and back, no matter
what - take your pick!

Doug