[AccessD] Another challenge I need help with

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:59:51 CST 2018

Now and then I wish there was a keystroke combination that would enable me
to delete nations, but also realize that's Version 2.0. In the interim,
I'll settle for deleting individuals, and perhaps small groups. In the
former category, I'm thinking of certain leaders of certain nations,
including Brazil and a couple of others. In the latter category, I'm
thinking of a couple of street gangs that have achieved enormous power in
L.A., NYC, and even Toronto. Bloods and Crips will do for starters, but we
have to add a few more to that list. Google "street gangs in" <your city>
to know whom I'm talking about.

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 11:36 PM Bill Benson <bensonforums at gmail.com> wrote:

> OMG.
>
> Deleting users is too much fun to be interfered with like this!
>
> >> Use an input box in a similar manner to the I'm not a robot panels
> >> So they have to input a different character for each message
> presentation.

Arthur