[AccessD] Another challenge I need help with

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:06:35 CST 2018

Stuart,

With all due respect to your brilliance, in this case I think that you are
incorrect.I think that a simple Deleted Flag is way wrong> As I tried to
demonstrate in my previous email, the database needs to construct the
situation as it existed on July 14, 2008, and any other date you might
choose.Who were your physicians at that date, and who re your lovers, and
your children? All of these are Time-Sensitive, and a simple solution such
as your proposed Deleted suggestion just won't cut it. I want to know who
your physicians were in 2017 and 2016 and everything backwards. I want to
know how many of them have been over-prescribing fentanyl. I don't consider
this an issue of privacy, but of criminal investigation.

Arthur