[AccessD] Set value in a report textbox

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Oct 30 18:02:52 CDT 2018

Several ways:

1. DLookup("PE_Fname,"tblPeople", "PE_Fam-spot = 'A' AND "PE_IDHH = " & HH_ID )

2. Join a new qryHHPrimaryFName to your current query on PE_IDHH = DD_ID where
qryHHPrimaryFName is:
SELECT PE_Fname  FROM tblPeople WHERE  PE_IDHH = "A"

3.  A function:
FUNCTION HHHeadFName(HHID as long) AS STRING
	HHHeadFName =DLookup("PE_Fname,"tblPeople", "PE_Fam-spot = 'A' AND
"PE_IDHH = " & HH_ID )
END FUNCTION