[AccessD] Registry tweaks

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:22:47 CDT 2018

Gustav,

As I mentioned in my email, I was not commenting one way or the other on
what specifically was being enabled or disabled.  I just found the
"Accumulate registry tweaks in a batch file" concept to be useful, as
well as the clear demonstration of precisely how to do that.  Having
that info in hand, as one accumulates tweaks relevant to that person,
this is a place to go to put those tweaks.  Over the years I have found
many registry tweaks that I have no clue today what they were nor where
to find them.

I have to say that I didn't even look at, nor having looked at even
understand, each of the tweaks in there.  Those you mention are a good
example of "WTF" kind of stuff.  But it seems to be important to the
person writing the article so good for him I guess.

jwc