[AccessD] [dba-Tech] MsgBox2

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Apr 29 12:03:15 CDT 2019

Hi Arthur

If this is for fun: Spoiler alert.

It takes a little, but I did get it sorted out here:

"Modern/Metro style message box and input box for Microsoft Access 2013+"
https://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/17684/Modern-Metro-style-message-box-and-input-box-for-Microsoft-Access-2013.html

Full code is also on GitHub: https://github.com/GustavBrock/VBA.ModernBox.git

Browse to paragraph "Button sequence and form resizing".
If you think you can't log in, locate the link "Click here to access the full article".

/gustav