[AccessD] SQL Server (Linux)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 8 01:39:29 CST 2019

I have been planning to do that for months but have kept putting it off...too many other things that seem important.

Which version of Linux as you using? Was the installation straight-forward or did it require some level of complexity? How are you integrating it with your Microsoft FE applications?

Anything else that we here should know. Please keep me posted.

Jim