[AccessD] SQL Server (Linux)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 8 22:34:28 CST 2019

Thank you for that. I am also tired of my own old 2008 SQL server instance. You have given me some encouragement to go the next step.

There will probably be a number of features that do not appear to work under Linux but if tradition holds true there is always work-arounds. If I discover any solutions I will post you.

Jim