[AccessD] Query not returning desired results

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Dec 9 11:15:16 CST 2019

I have a query in which I want to exclude records when one field equals a certain value and another field in the same record is null. So far it have been unsuccessful after several attempts of moving around parenthesis. Here is my statement. I defer to and appreciate the assistance of other members

WHERE ((([tbl 3 Month Running Inj Data].Other_Pattern)<>"PAT 28-5A"
And ([tbl 3 Month Running Inj Data].Other_Pattern)<>"PAT 56-6A")
AND (([tbl 3 Month Running Inj Data].Other_Pattern_as_Well_API) Is Null)
AND ((Allocations.Date)=#11/1/1948#))

Also tried this