[AccessD] Query not returning desired results

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 10 09:07:19 CST 2019

This bit looks ok as long as its the correct fields linking, believe me
done that moee than once & sat there wondering why things don't work lol,
then in theory the results of the query should be correct, if I had access
on my laptop at home I would ask if you minded sending me a bit of the data
from each table & try to help more, but without seeing the data in two
tables its a bit hard to see why it may be returning the incorrect results.

INNER JOIN Allocations ON ([tbl 3 Month Running Inj
Data].Well_in_CO2PAT_API = Allocations.ChildPID)
AND ([tbl 3 Month Running Inj Data].Other_Pattern = Allocations.PID)