[AccessD] Inventory Database

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:24:50 CST 2019

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has a parts inventory database they'd be willing
to share.

Some of you may not know, but 4 years ago I had a change in careers. I am
now a mobile RV Inspector and repair tech and need something to keep track
of the parts that I have to stock.

I can reinvent the wheel if need be, but if there is one I can start with
and customize if needed it would save me a lot of time.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "What a
great ride!"