[AccessD] Inventory Database

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Jan 22 16:40:52 CST 2019

I had a dandy inventory system built into the MRP package that I don't own
any more.  So I can't really give you the tables.  But I can help you with
defining the fields and functions so that you have a good start and don't
overlook something important.

You know where I live. Don't be a stranger. :)