[AccessD] Memo field corruption

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:14:45 CST 2019

I can't say whether it is STILL a problem.  I had huge problem with memo
fields back in the day from multiple users trying to edit a memo field
simultaneously.  It was a call center database for a disability
insurance company, written from scratch and entirely in Access.  It is
(or was) a known issue and the solution was to go to SQL Server which
absolutely does get rid of the problem.

FE on the local machine, Access DB on a file server across the network.