[AccessD] LibreOffice Base

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 6 17:41:40 CDT 2019

Not without some work but I have seen samples of an app that does do a lot of things the MS Access use to be able to do.

OTOH, if anyone wanted to go to all that work they would most likely convert the MS Access app into a web-based application. I have been out of touch with all the new features of web apps and Access for that matter, but I hear that a competent developer can do that kind of translation without great effort.

Aside: Many will recommend the use of various CMS type applications but most of these have proven more trouble than their worth. (Dealing with security can be such a PITA.)

Jim