[AccessD] John B

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 18:57:57 CDT 2019

I've known two people that had it and as you say, they recovered fully
eventually.

Susan H

He unsubbed from DBA-OT months ago.  He mentioned in a comment that it was
Bells Palsy.  There was another comment that although it's supposedly
uncommon that many people know people who have had it.  I commented saying
"Get well soon. I know a couple people who had it and they recovered to be
as normal as they were before" and he commented that he had hoped to be EVEN
BETTER than he was before.  So he still has some humor in there even though
he can't smile right now.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 5:47 PM Susan Harkins <ssharkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> He hasn't told me so privately but it sounds like Bells Palsy. Painful
> and disfiguring -- for a while. It usually disappears on its own.
> There's no treatment, but they can treat them pain -- a bit.
>
> Susan H.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com