[AccessD] odd shortcut problem

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:05:06 CDT 2019

I've run into an interesting problem (volunteer). I helped a young man
create his first database and it's working fine. They're tracking
memberships. When he opens the database from the server, everything works as
expected. When they open the database from a local shortcut, it isn't saving
changes and new records.

I asked him to first verify that the shortcuts are actually opening the
right file -- I know he had several versions as he worked. He says they are
definitely pointing to the right file.

Any thoughts?
Susan H.