[AccessD] Source Control

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:08:54 CDT 2019

Well, you can't check in the accdb and have anything like GIT or SVN show
you the difference between versions of forms and such.  You can still use
github but you need a way to extract the form code or whatever to make it
usable.  These tools do that, apparently. Wondering if they're any better
than my roll-your-own version.