[AccessD] Create and place buttons with code

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed May 15 05:58:07 CDT 2019

  You can move the buttons around all the time at run-time without issue
(jut change their top and left properties).

  And BTW, if you're creating the form each time from scratch, then you need
not worry about the lifetime control limit.   And it's
Application.CreateControl to add a control to a form.

Jim.