[AccessD] Interesting Access article

Mark Simms mar.ko at verizon.net
Mon Nov 11 17:53:16 CST 2019

re: "I also took exception to some of the author's other statements in that
article.  As one example, "Microsoft has made more than one attempt to
terminate it."  I do not believe that is true.
Regards
Steve"
Totally agree. I mean what would stop them from terminating Access ?It's not like there is a huge set of user-groups out there.If MSFT wanted to terminate it, then they could easily do that.