[AccessD] corrupt file error

rockysmolin bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Nov 18 19:26:16 CST 2019

From: rockysmolin bchacc.com
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 5:01 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: FW: corrupt file error

Tech support - can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

Sister Ara Marie (for whom I wrote an Altar Bread Distribution System years ago - but that's a long story) has the Runtime error '3340' Query 'qryUpdateShipDate is corrupt problem from an update query that was in a thread - last week? I posted Gustav's explanation to her and told her to ask their tech support to fix it - they would know what do to when they read the email.

(Sigh)

Rocky