[AccessD] corrupt file error

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 19 01:09:23 CST 2019

Hi Rocky et al

Either now or shortly, you can now download the update for O365 Monthly Channel/2016 C2R.

Likewise, for the MSI installs, like:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4484119/security-update-for-office-2013-november-12-2019

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4484198/november-18-2019-update-for-office-2016-kb4484198

You should be able to receive them by Windows Update.

/gustav