[AccessD] Windows 10 & Access 2003

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Sep 17 13:38:31 CDT 2019

I agree to an extent. Problem is that obsolete tech is getting left behind at an increasing rate.

It is now standard procedure for Office 365 support to no longer support Outlook 2010 (because it does not support many newer email security requirements and MS is not going to update it to do so.) The big question - can Access 2010 be far behind it? Crapshoot.

John Bartow
WinHaven Consulting