[AccessD] OT - Monitor Problem

Daniel Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Sun Apr 12 12:48:32 CDT 2020

Some monitors have DVI and other connection types as well, i.e., VGA.   If it does try that out.  If that also doesn't work then it's some other internal problem.

Perhaps you can try YouTube - where you can find videos to do anything!  Just enter your dell model number and a short problem description to see if anyone has posted a fix.

Good Luck!
Dan