[AccessD] Date Importing from Excel

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Fri Aug 14 01:43:42 CDT 2020

Thanks all,
So here's what I did with the queries data fields, insert built-in functions to convert the crap data, these are two of the fields (of many) in the make table query:
DOB: IIf([DATE OF BIRTH],CDate([DATE OF BIRTH]),Null)
ClientNotes: (IIf(IsDate([DATE OF BIRTH]),"",("DOB Note: " & [DATE OF BIRTH]) & " ?"))

So when I create the Client table I get clean DOB dates and those that don't have clean data in the imported crap get a Client Note that the staff can figure out and update the client info on their time.

John B
PS I once again adequately hate spreadsheets.