[AccessD] Classes and events stuff pushed to Github

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Aug 27 01:31:17 CDT 2020

Hi John

Great! I have several times referred to your old pages on WithEvents which still are on-line, but who knows for how long?

You could turn the doc files into HTML files (Word can do "save as html") and then use GitHub's HTML viewer via a direct URL.
I did this recently with the documentation to my rounding functions.
MZ-Tools can generate an HTML file holding the documentation you have added to modules and functions directly from the VBE. The generated file I have saved in the repository, and in the ReadMe at:

https://github.com/GustavBrock/VBA.Round

I now have a link to it (one line):

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/GustavBrock/VBA.Round/blob/master/documentation/Access/Rounding.htm

Simple and fast.