[AccessD] Classes and withevents

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 11:17:36 CDT 2020

John,

  I have a half dozen classes at best that I use and I rarely use
withevents.

  I find it far easier to plug properties with calls to standard procedures
via code than dealing with hooking up classes to everything.   I've seen a
lot of Access apps too, and if I had to put a number on it, I'd say it's
less than 1% that use them extensively.

  If VBA had full inheritance, it might be a different story, but alas it
does not.

Jim.