[AccessD] Access and ... Rubber Duck?

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:11:01 CDT 2020

LOL well it's just amazing where we can go when we least expect it.  I'm
going to leave it up to anyone who has the slightest interest in real
Access (VBA) coding to go explore these:

https://rubberduckvba.wordpress.com/
https://rubberduckvba.com/News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKUYfiWSFLY

And finally, Access implements interfaces.  Which allows some real neat
tricks such as passing classes into a function based on not the class type
but the interface that the class implements.  IOW dimming a variable as an
interface type.

I did not know that, which is where I was taken today.  It is going to take
me some time to wrap my head around the implementation (pun intended) in my
own Access code.

Colby Consulting