[AccessD] clear x characters...

Kostas Konstantinidis kost36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 10:29:33 CST 2020

Dear people
I import a lot of records from a mysql table which are like:
etc…

What I need is to split it in three different fields (columns)

1. to keep only the Movie Title clearing the first 14 standard characters and everything after the end of the title e.g.
    ANGRY BIRDS  2
    THE FAVORITE
2. to keep only the director’s name (after the first “<br> “ and everything after the first “(“ e.g.
    Thurop Van Orman, John Rice
    Giorgos Lanthimos
3. to keep only the Production Countries (including into parenthesis) clearing all the previous and after that characters

is that possible from msaccess query?

Many thank’s
/kostas