[AccessD] Goodbye Web Site

rockysmolin bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jan 25 12:26:12 CST 2020

Another nail in the coffin of my old life - my web site (www.bchacc.com<http://www.bchacc.com>) hosting expires at the end of the month.  I've decided - being retired, not really looking for work, and having gotten only one lead that I can think of in the last few years - to let it go.

One note of nostalgia - on the bottom is the credit "Designed and built by Karen Rosenstiel" one of the original members of the Database Advisors. May she rest in peace.