[AccessD] Word Automation

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:05:13 CDT 2020

I've worked with forms and Access before and I don't remember having this
problem. I'm perplexed.

I suppose Rocky, you could write a quick loop that resets all the bookmarks
at the beginning of each entry session. Seems easier than trying to come up
with a new strategy.

Susan H.

Rocky,
I think the issue as you describe it is dealt with here:

https://wordribbon.tips.net/T007875_Protecting_Bookmarks

/borge