[AccessD] Access 365 and Azure - DateTime fields

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jun 23 02:30:13 CDT 2020

Try changing the  field to datetime2.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/t-sql/data-types/datetime-transact-sql?view=sql-server-v
er15
<quote>
DateTime....
Use the time, date, datetime2 and datetimeoffset data types for new work. These types align
with the SQL Standard. They are more portable. time, datetime2 and datetimeoffset provide
more seconds precision. </quote>

Sounds like the driver is trying to write a DateTime2 (microsecoonds) compatible value to a
parameter bound to a  DateTime (milliseconds) field.