[AccessD] Fwd: MS Access and Python

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:39:59 CDT 2020

You can give give Access-L a try. If I recall, this is how to sign up.

Send an email to  Listserv at peach.ease.lsoft.com

In the body (or subject, not sure - but both won't hurt) type
“SUBSCRIBE Access-L " followed by your name as you want it to appear in
posts.

Many of the people there are also on Access Database Advisors but it's not
completely overlapping.

Bill