[AccessD] Covid-19

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:12:27 CDT 2020

Inside every silver cloud there is a dark lining, or to put it in the
vernacular of the streets around here, "You got lucky, Arthur." Yes, I did,
and one or two friends were not so lucky. I have no idea how to explain my
good luck. But I've recently learned that survivors may have antibodies
that can be extracted from plasma and this can be shared with other people
having the same blood type. I'm certainly wiliing to share.

Arthur