[AccessD] Testing

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:09:46 CST 2020

Thanks Gary,
So when I create a new post or respond to an existing one, my post
goes to AccessD, which then broadcasts the email to all subscribers on
the discussion group except myself - I don't get a copy of my post
back from AccessD and into my inbox.
I see that you are on gmail.com - so can you confirm that this is how it works?

/borge