[AccessD] Testing

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:20:37 CST 2020

Borge,

Gmail thinks it's smarter than mailing list software. It sees that you sent
the email it just got back from the mailing list so it discards it since
you are the one that sent it. It's the bane of mailing list managers.

You can always look at the archive (
http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/ ) to see if your post made
it to the list.

Your friendly neighbourhood list master,
Bryan