[AccessD] Transferring Files via FTP

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Oct 9 17:44:10 CDT 2020

https://winscp.net/eng/docs/scriptcommand_synchronize

SYNCHRONIZE

When the first parameter is local, changes from remote directory are applied to local
directory. When the first parameter is remote, changes from the local directory are applied to
the remote directory. When the first parameter is both, both local and remote directories can
be modified.
When directories are not specified, current working directories are synchronized.