[AccessD] Finding Duplicate Records when there are more than 10 fields

rocky smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:57:47 CDT 2020

Paul:

The table at the moment has only 116 records and as time goes on it may have
several hundred - less if the user deletes the old records - this is a task
list and the tasks that are in the past could probably be deleted.

So maybe it would be just as efficient to create a recordset using that
extended WHERE statement for each record (tblTask.fld1 = val of current
tblTask.fld1...etc.), check if the recordset has more than one record, and,
if so add the PKs to a temp table (assuming they're not already there) and
then present the results by joining the PK of the temp table to the PK of
the Task table?

Tks