[AccessD] Access and OOP

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:14:51 CDT 2020

Wow, a discussion has turned into an insult-fest. I'm done, too old and
weak for slinging. I'm too olc, and most mornings cannot make it out of
bed, so Victory to you. I quit and resolve to do the best I can to feed my
cats, and hope that they die before I do. Otherwise the implications are
horrific.

Arthur