[AccessD] Slowly getting there

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:45:33 CDT 2020

For what it's worth, John, I am perhaps one of the few who hates
instructional . I would much prefer to read and open another window into
which I would type the code (I have to type it rather than copy and paste
-- that way the imprint lasts much longer). But I suspect that I am in the
minority, so plug on.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 2:25 PM John Colby <jwcolby at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying to figure out OBS to make a YouTube video using screen capture and a
> mic.  Sorry, the talking head video will have to wait.
>
> While I know a little about Access and classes, not so much about OBS.  If
> anyone out there is doing this and wants to assist, email me off line.
>
> At any rate, I expect to make it happen "any day now".  I am actually able
> to make a video.  I have to find my mic and get it talking to my laptop.
> So much to do, so little time.
>
> --
> John W. Colby
> Colby Consulting