[AccessD] Poll - What Access version

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Sep 17 17:00:27 CDT 2020

1. 2010, 32bit.   It's still commonly in use and developing in anything higher wil cause
problems for some clients.  I have not encountered any problems running FE developed in
2010 on any later version.
I do make sure that I use PTRSAFE for all extenal API or DLL calls  to deal with 32/64 bit
installations. (I make a fair bit of use of API and other DLLs)

2. I've still got the odd .mdb back end out there but update them where I can.
I occasionally come across old installations.  Any front end on 2007 or earlier  and I tell them
they have to upgrade.
.