[AccessD] SQL Server GUI tools

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:28:16 CDT 2020

I might be wrong, but I think the diagrams are going away with SSMS 2019

Also, not sure if any of you know that Access reports can be converted
(imported) into SSRS RDLs using Visual Studio Community (free) and SSDT.

I had a few reports that contained embedded sub reports which failed the
import process.

I exported those into a new Access database then saved a version of the
main report without the embedded subreport. That new version imported fine
and I manually embedded the subreport rdl into the main rdl.