[AccessD] Find and Replace

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Sun Apr 25 22:19:30 CDT 2021

Just out of interest, I have Fick's Find and Replace working on my Office
365 machine.  The key was to keep the repl9.ini file from a previous
installation - this seems to have the registration information to allow the
program to run.  I installed it and replaced the file with my saved one.

The only difference I have noticed is a warning message that the program has
not been tested with my current version of Access.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand