[AccessD] Find and Replace

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:26:51 CDT 2021

That F & R utility looks like it makes some strong claims. I have always
wondered if - and if so, how - any tool could change object names in VBA
code however. It would seem to me to be extremely unlikely to find all the
ways strings could be put together and used to reference object names
within VBA code. Hence, I have long assumed major find and replace
operations in heavily code dependent databases.