[AccessD] ADO Recordset Procedure markedly slower with 'newer' data?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:57:31 CDT 2021

SSMS Client Statistics :

https://i.imgur.com/2Gdev6l.png

So all that's changing in this query is the years... 2018, 2019, 2020....

You can see that round trip differs between all 3 years/queries, and bytes
received from server are very close between 2018 and 2020 (the problem
year)... while 2019 was a little larger in byte size..

But if you look at my original statistics in the first post from my VBA
Immediate window, 2020 takes about 6 times longer (a minute, versus 10
seconds).