[AccessD] Macworld.olb

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Aug 9 15:53:43 CDT 2021

I wasted a lot of time googling for anything relevant with  "MacWorld"
 :(

You have a referece to "Microsoft Word xx.x Object Library"
where xx.x is something like 14.0, 15.0,16.0.... depending on what version of MS Office is
installed on your development machine.

If he is getting a compile error, he either has a different (earlier?) version of Office installed or
he doesn't have MS Word installed at all.