[AccessD] How to handle orphaned group header / footer

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:20:39 CST 2021

Well, what I did was to change the report record source back to using
the original table name instead of the table alias. This enabled me to
remove the group header and footer from the Group/Sort dialog list.
Then changing the sql record source back to using the table alias I
inserted the group header and footer this time reflecting the table
alias (two joins to the same table therefore the need for the table /
alias prefix).
/borge