[AccessD] Debug window gone away

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Wed Dec 22 14:21:51 CST 2021

Arthur,

That is the expected behaviour when the open database is a runtime database
(.accdr) or has been renamed with the same extension as a runtime database
or when Access was opened with the command line parameter to invoke runtime
mode or when the version of Access installed on your computer is the (free)
runtime version.  Those are the situations I'm aware of and can remember
this morning.

Paul Wolstenholme