[AccessD] OT: Merry Christmas

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Dec 24 17:53:01 CST 2021

Merry Christmas to all from tropical Port Moresby!

The sun is shining, there's a light breeze and  an expected high of around 30°C / 86°F
I'm sitting in just a pair of shorts on my boat monitoring the radio for SAR watch while
people head off for a day fishing or swimming and lounging on the coral sand beach of one
of the local islands.

We'll possibly take the SAR  boat out for a run around the islands later today  :)

--
Stuart