[AccessD] Fwd: Merry Christmas

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 17:26:08 CST 2021

Same to you Rocky. All thebest in 2022.Rocky,

You are not alone in your rain. Here in Toronto we are supposed to have a
white Christmas but alacack and alas it is now +7 C. I am dressed in
sneakers and a light jacket. This is not how it is supposed to be. I guess
that the upside of global climate change is that pretty soon we shall be
growing avocados in Yellowknife, and all them Quebecois won't bot
ther visiting Florida any more. I guess we're in for a bunch of Miamipites
coming to Quebec.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 12:43 PM Rocky Smolin <rockysmolin2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year from Carlsbad in sunny Southern
> California where it's rainy and cold right now (so cold I have to wear
> socks!). Stay well this coming year.
>
> Best,
>
> Rocky

Arthur